View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 02:27 PM

Default Please, please, please, let me get what I want

I'm very confused at the moment and just want to puke. Three weeks ago I had a very good weak at nl400 and won $14k in seven days. But since that week I haven't ended one singular session up. And I have played plenty of sessions. I think I have played pretty well most of the time. On the other hand, how can it be possible to play well and be a looser approximately 20 sessions in a row? This is just a nightmare and I have no confidence left in my play at all - "everything" I do go wrong.

This is the first time I have lost so many sessions in a row, before this horrible nightmare I had just lost three or four sessions in a row. This thing is just so sick and I'm seriously thinking of quitting poker before I have lost all my money... oh it would feel so good to just win a god damn session once again! And I really do my best to win again, I read 2+2 and watch cardrunners videos and try to play a solid game with table selection all the time. Yet, I start to think I lack some fundamental knowledge about how to approach poker as a game.

This whole thing is messy. But have you been into something similar? How many days/sessions have you lost in a row?