View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 01:25 PM

Default Re: Street by street vs TerrorOfSweden, EPT Barcelona (Hand w/ masters?)

[ QUOTE ]

1. TerrorOfSweden. He is reraising or raising almost every single hand, NEVER folding to reraises once he has entered
the pot, and his vpip is prob over 90%. He is completely fearless, and prob doesn't care if he loses in the first
hour.

2. I should mention, I don't think I saw him 3b an utg raiser from EP yet, though I don't necessarily think that means
he's real strong here. Could be either strong or weak. Was hard to say at the time.

3. So by 50/100 the table probably thinks I'm either some donkey satellite winner who is terrified and is panicing, or think I am crazy.

I (12K) open A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] utg to 300, ToS (covers) makes it 850, folds back to me.

OK so I callled.

Pot 1800; 2-way

Flop is 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] k [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I lead for 1200 iirc, he flat calls .

Pot 4400;

Turn A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I check-tank called 2200.

Pot 8800;

(we have about 8k behind)

River: 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's all depends on if his hands have showdown value or not. He's aggressive and fearless, his weak hand would push the river and strong hand would check behind/call here. To balance, I would normally bet 2K-2.5K. (I know pot vs stack is awkward, but given the table dynamic and blinds are 50/100, with 6K left, people still believe you can fold to a shove if you don't have flush.)

His hand also looks like nut flush draw and hit ace on the turn/flush on the river. So, he knows your range must be *exactly* A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img],A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] to call a shove. Given this, bet 2K-2.5K at the river and expect him to call with good Ace and shove with garbage...

Edit: If check/raise isn't going to get called, bet 2k-2.5k makes more sense.