View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 10:57 AM

Default Angel Fish\'s Sick 135 BB Swing

I was back east for some meetings before heading off to Europe next week. Angel Fish wanted to play at FW's and we couldn't get a sitter for Angel Guppy, so I stayed home and AF went off to FW's late Fri nite.

Sat PM we call and AF says she's stuck a little, AG asks for mommy to come home, AF says she'll be along in a little bit. Later, we call again, no answer and again, no answer. AG leaves mommy a message, when are you coming home. When AF doesn't answer and doesn't come back, it normally means she's stuck.

Anyway, Sun AM the phone rings and I answer. She tells me the story: She's playing 10/20 and at one point she was stuck about $1,200. She then goes on a tear and gets good cards and better flops w/ bad players and winds up winning $1,500. All of this in about 3-4 hours.

One hand she tells me about: UTG raises and gets 4 cold callers, AF is on the button w AQ [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

She flops an A and raises UTG's bet after 2 callers. She gets called down by UTG's KK and the other 2 who have A rag.