View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 08:09 AM

Default Re: **Official** uNL Microbrew Thread - October

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone saw this 0256013 guy on iPoker 50NL today sitting with 12BI on one table and playing crazy 45/30/3 lag? I played him for 4 hours, was not able to get a single cent out of him.

[/ QUOTE ]
I played someone whose name was expekt243096 on 20NL and I know I played expekt3582030 yesterday and someone whose name was expekt86 somewhen else. And they were all pretty lousy. Think in terms of "mindonk TPWK, get raised, call. Mindonk turn with the same hand, bet bigger river". They all went busto in the end, but it was pretty weird. I actually KNEW when they were going to either minbet or minraise. And they almost always had something like TP then. Could that be some horde of players from one affiliate that gave them a few great articles about how to play NL? Today's guy was pretty certainly not a bot, since he changed his play eventually and made bigger bets. But he could have had a stronger hand, I dunno, he had position on me and I couldn't go to SD. I found him very annoying but dumb. Not a good player.