View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 01:55 AM

Default Re: Science Education in America: Why I\'m Homeschooling My Kid in Scie

Have you read the sticky? I'm the one actually trying to have a discussion about the issue at hand, which is the state of public vs private education as relates to math and science.

I post an article which discusses and references the most authoritative studies done on the issue...you post an anecdote about a parent who didn't like their kid's grade, and got a strange answer...which you then generalize to how awful the government is and how you'll never let your kid near a public school.

Lay off the accusations of trolling. Your posts in this forum are constantly about AC or how hopelessly awful the government is. More than one person has called you on it. And RDuke didn't even bring the topic up. If you actually read his questions, you didn't really answer either of them.

So I invite you again to discuss the issue you brought up and continue to assert without evidence. The link is above. Until you do that, I see no reason to reply to you...you can have the last word. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]