View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Earning $ with WOW - advice from you addicts please :)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

THE POINT:
I like games, and always have. I'd like to find some kind of way to make a decent $/hr on WOW, but am not sure if something like this would be possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's all I read. On WoW, it's barely possible to make $2/hr, so, feel free to go get a part time job at McDonald's to make more money than you would on WoW.

Selling an account is a great way to get a huge lump sum, but the time invested in relation to the amount of money just doesn't compare.

Let's say you level to 60 in 9 days /played. That's 216 hours. The account will sell for roughly $100. $100 for 216 hours of work is almost slave wages. It's just not worth it. (Unless you have a great bot program that levels the account for you and you just have to leave the program on for days at a time.)

[/ QUOTE ]
Ahh... I figured that 5-boxing would up the $/hr enough to make it worth it, but apparently not.

I did sell credits on star wars galaxies after my senior year of high school, it amounted to a very decent earn, but I got in early and sold my account early. I guess since WOW is so widely popular you really cant make much out of that market.