View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 04:57 PM

Default My Screen Scrolls Weird/Slow

So since my laptop crashed, I set my desktop back up. I'm not doing much multi-tabling now, so I only hooked up 1 monitor (it's a Dell). I know I have a dual video card.

Since setting it up the screen scrolls very strangely. It used to just page down quickly when I hit the scroll bar. Now it like flickers (laps) 2 or 3 times for each scroll. It's scrolling down, but taking longer and going through this overlapping process. It's driving me nuts.

I think I've installed every drive I can think of from the CDs I have. Btw- How come all these driver CDs don't have names that allow you to tell what they're for? They're just labeled "Sappire", or "Aureal", "Audigy", etc. How am I supposed to know exactly what they're for if they don't say soundcard, or video card, etc.?

Anyway, would someone be able to tell me what this problem is? I've never seen this before. Usually you just plug a the monitor and it's fine. This is the only problem I'm having. I've checked all my settings too and they also look fine. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks.