Thread: AA 1-2
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 04:28 PM

Default Re: AA 1-2

Against this opponent I too would be very concerned about him having QQ based on how he played the flop. He didn't cap preflop which I believe makes it more likely he has QQ which is a hand players may not cap with. He probably would have capped with KK. Players like this would usually bet out with AQ or KK and not try to get cute with check-raising against a preflop three better. They may also just check call all the way. That being said, I believe you should still three bet. You still have a horrible player in the hand whom you would like to either eliminate giving you a better chance of winning the hand or make pay to chase you. 100 hands is not quite enough for me to put a definitive read on the UTG+1. IF UTG+1 caps, I would probably just call down. If UTG folds, and UTG+1 just calls, I would check the turn and call the river.

As played, I would fold the turn. Would he play it this way if he had KK or AQ given the aggression you have shown preflop and on the flop. He knows what you have.