View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 03:11 PM

Default Re: $40/$80 borgata AA

[ QUOTE ]
This is kind of a boring hand I guess, but I'm trying to make some more posts since I think my game is starting to plateau a little.

My friend and regular in the game is pretty laggy both preflop and postflop. He's the main villain in this hand. He views me as being all over the map depending on the day from really tight to really LAG and in the past we've played some pretty sick hands against each other. Pretty much we believe that the other is capable of anything with any two cards on any street.

Preflop: Villain raises in late middle. Good LAG cold calls on button, I 3 bet AA (no heart) from the small blind, villain caps, we call. Three of us

Flop: J T 7 two hearts one club. I bet out, villain calls, button calls.

Turn: 7c. I bet villain calls, button folds.

River: 8s. My plan and why?

[/ QUOTE ]

given your read on villian and his read on you:

1) insta c'r that flop. perfect flop. you may get 3 bets (4 if you decide to cap) out of him (he thinks youa re capable of anything and thus can easily put you on KQhh, AJ etc.). your only real worry here is JJ/TT/JT since you said he plays fairly loosely and in mid/late will open a lot (i'd say he almost never has JT here though). you should try to get a ton of value here. that is what you spent all that time doing strange stuff with him and where yoiu have to use the image you've built with him.

2) bet/call that river unless last guy raises both of you. then i think you can fold.Q9s would be the hand i'm pretty sure he has, possibly J9s or just J9 or T9. but that guy is absolutely never bluffing if he raises both you and villian since he expects at the very least you to call and therefore you are beat.

Barron