View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 01:34 PM

Default Re: Stoxpoker or Cardrunners or somewhere else?

"CardRunners do have small stakes pros that do videos as well."
yes im well aware of that, fruitypro,sixpeppers etc. etc. are all very good pros and their videos are great.

Yes, it's silly to watch a Green Plastic or Townsend video and try to apply it to your 1/2 NL game.
However, if you're interested in ever moving up and learning advanced concepts, then you will realize quickly the value in the high stakes videos.

lol of course everyone is interested in moving up. and i watch all the videos on cardrunners and try to take anything i can from it but if you are trying to say that watching CTS playing 25/50 against Ozzy will me more beneifical to the majority of cardrunners members than if Aba,GP,Stinger etc. made lower stakes videos since that is what the majority play than that is hilarious.

"Sorry to rain on your parade, but there are no "lol secret strats" for small stakes games.

you seem to adding words to my original post. i didnt mention "secret" strats to beat games. what i was trying to convey was the fact that the top pros at cardrunners could improve peoples games in a much more superior and efficemt fashion if they made more videos to cater to their target audience and member base.

the whole point of my original post wast to advise the op that there may be better sites than cardrunners for lower stakes videos.

"Brian probably didn't answer your question because it's completely retarded."

of course insulting people always helps to prove your point so ill try. my question is not retarded and if you wernt such a highstakes fanboy groupie and took a second to stop whacking off to pictures of ABA and took a second to think about things with a unbiased opinion you might actually figure something out how retarded YOU sound.