View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 01:08 PM

Default Re: Stoxpoker or Cardrunners or somewhere else?

[ QUOTE ]
when brian townsend was in the CR chat recently he said over 90% of CR members are 200nl and below players. I found this kinda weird because most of their cash videos from their top pros are in 5/10 and higher. I asked him what strat etc. does he think could be picked up in 5/10-25/50 videos and be applied to 200nl and below but he did not anwser. I think the videos are great on cardrunners but im sure other sites are better for lower stakes players.

[/ QUOTE ]

CardRunners do have small stakes pros that do videos as well. Yes, it's silly to watch a Green Plastic or Townsend video and try to apply it to your 1/2 NL game. However, if you're interested in ever moving up and learning advanced concepts, then you will realize quickly the value in the high stakes videos. Some of the hand reading and analysis makes it worth watching no matter what stakes you play.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but there are no "lol secret strats" for small stakes games. Brian probably didn't answer your question because it's completely retarded. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]