View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 01:04 AM

Default Re: RAZZTOBERFEST is Coming!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
GL to all, and don't worry about who will coach me if I win. I have a prior commitment and won't be playing, so 1st place is truly up for grabs. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Weeellllllll....

I've had more than one high stakes Razz player ask for the password, if they haven't found the salmon running elsewhere at 3pm, we all might be in for the fight - and education - of our Razz lifetimes.

As a matter of fact, I've had about 50 requests for the password, from very high, to mid, to lower but not micro, to micro players. I think this is great because it would make it a true 2+2 forum championship if every level ends up being represented!

And if a micro guy can get to the final table in the WCOOP Razz, with some good luck and a run of cards...well, some micro could walk away with this.

I will be out for the morning. If anyone needs the password, you can PM me or post in this thread. I hope someone will just see it and take it upon themselves to PM the post-er. I will be here from 2pm until it starts at 3pm (eastern) filling late password requests.