View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 12:14 AM

Default Re: Why is There Flags All Over My Yard

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I pulled all the flags out of the ground and threw them in the garage. Why would they do this? Actually I have no idea who they is.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are truly stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if he knew exactly why the flags were there, pulling them up is still probably not that bad of an idea. I wouldn't want to come from work one day and find that my yard is completely torn to [censored] and likely to stay that way for a while. It would be better if he could find out exactly what's going on before they start the work. If it sounds like it will create a huge inconvinience for him, there's probably some agency he can appeal to or something to (at least temporarily) keep them from doing it.

It could be a simple 1 day job to dig a small trench for a cable line or something, but it could also be a huge clusterf*ck that goes on for two months. Better to do what you can to prevent them from starting work until you can find out exactly what they are planning to do and what your rights are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. If it happened to me, I would have pulled them as well. One of the keys in my mind is that OP has represented this as being in the middle of his yard, not some adjunct area.

J