View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 05:07 PM

Default Re: (100NL) AA vs. Reg on Button, my line ok?

I think fold on river is good.

[ QUOTE ]
So here's my question: Let's say you PSB the flop, get called. Some brick hits (instead of the flush-maker), you bet again and get raised fairly firmly. Now what are you thinking?

[/ QUOTE ]

In this scenario, folding seems like an easy decision. VIllain couldn't have hit a flush, but then again calling flop and raising turn with flushdraw is not a likely play for a decent player.
Plus, picking up nutflush draw is a big bonus for hero on turn.

I think it is pretty str8forward except for the turn. The turn is by far the most interesting street. I might c/r but I think that is mostly out of confusion/frustration, I think it is a pretty bad play. He is not folding a set. I really doubt he is folding a str8. Definitely not folding a flush.
Is it possible he will fold flopped 2pair? I guess so, plus you've got flush and better 2pair outs.

What about leading the turn? The problem is it doesn't look as scary, and I don't think anyone who has you beat on the flop is folding to a PSB on turn. You have outs but I doubt anything but Khigh flush is calling river on a 4 flush board.

I guess my usual line would have to be leading the turn. There are enough draw/pair hands villain could have that called the flop and will fold the turn. If he calls again I probably have to c/f the river. Possibly make a blockish bet if river pairs 2's or something.

What do the rest of you think of this??