View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 03:23 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

[ QUOTE ]
GA,

I used to think that you're a stand up guy but I'm starting to have my doubts now.

I think what you are doing right now is not only emotionally empty, but also socially irresponsible.

You're going around having sexual relations with so many random women and to top it off, sometimes you don't even use protection. What you are doing is a huge problem with society - the lack of a social conscious. Have you ever considered the feelings of the woman you're having sex with? They are being emotionally attached to you but you're just using them like toilet paper.

To make things worse, you're endangering the lives of all of them by spreading your potential diseases. Are you even testing yourself for STIs each month?

Quite frankly, I am shocked and/or disappointed by your actions. I really am.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this post a level? If it isn't then all I have to say is your argument would have merit if GA was raping women. However, this clearly isn't the case and these women choose to have unprotected sex with him. And you make these women out to be victims when in fact they are just looking for a good time.