View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 01:06 PM

Default Re: **Official** uNL Microbrew Thread - October

[ QUOTE ]
I thought October was starting to look up, but I was wrong.

[image of getting-pwned-ership]

[/ QUOTE ]
stop thinking about swings in the way that they have any shape or size. swings are never "starting" nor "over" and cannot be escaped by moving "around" them or whatnot. Don't develop a feeling that you deserve something or don't deserve something. It's a continuum. If you see that you are losing over an extended period of time, check your game. Make a vid or something. Thinking in terms of swings that start somewhere and end somewhere will make you paranoid and will encourage you to blame your results on the wrong persons. You are losing NOW for quite some time, so do something about it even if it just were that you proved that you are the unluckiest man alive. It doesn't matter how the graph looks in hindsight. Stop looking at graphs. Seriously. Don't make graphs. Don't study them. Absolutely nothing good comes off them, because it only makes you long for what is long lost and should be forgotten about. You should only care about the lessons you can learn from your results, i.e.: how is your play NOW?!?

Sorry for the rant. Wanted to influence your perspective.