View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 11:22 AM

Default Re: Danny Bonaduce ends \"Survivor\" star Jonny Fairplay\'s career

[ QUOTE ]
Bonaduce stated on the radio show yesterday morning that he had never heard of JF's patented "monkey hump". He said he thought when JF was taking those steps back he (JF) was winding up to hit him. Bonaduce clenched his fists but kept them at his sides because he didn't know what was about to happen. When JF jumped up and started monkey humping him his reaction was just "omg get this guy off me".

[/ QUOTE ]

You can smell the [censored] through the screen. To say nothing of what preceeded it, if he really wanted him off he'd have taken the path of least resistance and not held him anymore. Instead he threw him over his back.

Look, I get the JF is a total douche, and I don't disagree, but there needs to be a meter to the response. If a guy bumps me in the hallway, can I pull out my gun? What if it's a really hard bump and the guys' all "outta my way bitch" about it?

The answer here is simple. JF gets a kick in the nuts for jumping on somebody (thing or not, don't jump on a guy that obviously isn't playing along with the act) and DB gets to be a real man a pay for JF's med bills (whatever insurance doesn't cover).

Cody