View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 05:09 AM

Default Re: Hot girl is going to apologize. My line?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: Also, there are more important things than pussy, such as sticking up for yourself and your chosen profession. If OP had a set of balls, he would've called her out when she started talking [censored] on doctors.

[/ QUOTE ]

So starting a fight with a drunk girl who's spouting off BS while hanging out with her other co-workers, one of whom happens to be your friend, is important? I kind of view that in a rather unimportant way.

Sigh.. Whatever happened to 'patience is a virtue' and such? I think the OP acted in an appropriate manner. He certainly took the honorable high ground, rather than starting a pointless arguement.

I do agree that the 'I can only forgive you if you do dinner with me' thing is kinda lame. Either think of something snappy, yet unoffesive to say, to show her you have a sense of humor, or play it off as really confused, like, "I thought we were getting along so well, hitting it off and all that, that was really surprising" to perhaps let her know that you're interested but a little confused. This can allow her the opportunity to make a move.. if she doesn't think you're a pussy afterwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's a [censored] lawyer. Where the [censored] does she get off calling ANYONE dishonest?