View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 03:37 AM

Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HEY GUYS I HAVE 100 POSTS BUT WHAT DO U ALL THINK OF ME LOL!?

[/ QUOTE ]

you have been here since 2005? ive been her from before from sng days. i multitable NL10 and NL20 as my games but only doing 2/4 in ps cause got no roll there. ive been around here longer then you since i had around 3 other names which got banned for stupid reasons. well i didnt have 20k posts like you though since i spent my time playing poker more then posting useless crap to get known by the "community." people who knows me knows me and i just care to make money. so stfu noob and go post a stupid post somewhere else. BYE.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've contributed more than you in your 100 posts of wisdom.

It's awfully self centered and greedy to come ask all the regs here to describe their image of you so you can adjust your game accordingly.

Yes, I troll MSNL constantly. That's because I cant contribute without a few select posters making jackass comments every time I post.

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt u read my post? i have been around posting longer then u. this is my 4th account. and im sure your advice has been great...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry you're lying

[/ QUOTE ]

my accounts has been

NiR, NiRRRR, NiRRRRR and this lol. reason i got banned is cause i hosted alot of 2+2 games and i kept posting in all the sections including oot. and [censored] and got banned. honestly i aint gonna lie , i dont put in much of my opinion only cause the players i think are good i talk to on aim anyway. but regardless im sure ive been more help then your patheticness but im done with this topic and this thread since i gotta meet my 120k hands quota for this month. bye loser.