View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 12:59 AM

Default Re: When Do You Incorporate Table Image to your game.

well if you are going to do that then dont forget to multiply by a factor X where X covers all the extra lurkers who read but dont post because they are too scared to post lest they get berated.

honestly though, I dont think I run into many 2+2ers when I play at all....but I do think I run into people who think they can play who have some poker education from books or other sources and those people probably try and pay attention.....I also think that heroes can get way more value by actually paying attention at tables and noticing what OTHERS do. reads ftw (I wish I did it more but I love to multitable)). good notes + appropriate viewing of PAHUD stats + solid play = WINNAR.

FWIW I use PT and I tend to assume that other people who are trying to play tag have it as well. i also display my own table stats on PAHUD to get an idea of how Im running. I have a few notes on people who I suspect started to play back at me and can get tricky but it doesnt happen very often and Im not a fan of making -EV moves to get a good (fishy) image. 2bb.