View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 06:54 PM

Default Re: player deliberately disconnecting himself on pokerstars

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nah. Remember today there is effectively 0% of games refused (at least at Stars), since it is not an option. But still plenty of games go off.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol

Did you think at all before you wrote that? lololol

So people can't decline games now... and you think that because games go now, when they CAN'T decline and have to play whoever signs up, good or bad, more games will go when they CAN decline?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop lol'ing at my posts or I'll stop responding to yours. So you think that all of the people who just play whoever joins their game now will all of a sudden become super-selective and refuse a bunch of games? Not gonna happen. Will almost exclusively be used to prevent stalking. Also, people who may not register first now because of game selection will register first with the right of refusal, so more games may actually get started. And in the plan I describe the player who refuses loses his registration so another game will go off quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]
I apologize for laughing at your posts.

It appears I'm not going to be able to convince you anytime soon.

By the way, I only suggested it might be slightly bad for business. I actually would like it if the sites implemented this option, to be clear (and, in my case, it would actually result in me playing MORE HU sit&gos, though I maintain intelligent players would avoid breakeven or close-to-breakeven matches, which they are currently unable to do).

P.S. Feel free to lol at me anytime you think I'm being lol-worthy. I don't mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well we agree a lot more than I thought. I agree it may slightly reduce # of HU SNGs, but it may also slightly increase them. It definately is good for overall customer satisfaction as it is only fair that both players should agree to sit with each other HU for 30+ minutes.