View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 05:17 PM

Default Re: Ron Paul Raises Over 5 Million In 3rd QTR

[ QUOTE ]

Uhm... what? You think the War on Drugs isn't a big/important issue? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I made a quick comment just to try to explein how radically different Ron Paul and MoveOn are, and I assumed that that was how people would understand the comment. I have to admit that I did not go through all of their positions on various issues, but I know how fundamentally different they are in their views on how to lead the country.

But good job, you found an issue where Ron Paul agree on. But surely you understood that the point off my post was to just clarify that the differences between MoveOn stands and Ron Paul stands are enormous? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]