View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 04:10 PM

Default Re: supernova visual recognition

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sn=great players (nobody ever said that), however they have to be at least break-even players (exception:"onlinepro"..hehe), or else would they be stupid enough to spend in order to keep that status and gain merely valuable fpp?!..so can't extract money out of them in the long-term...

i voted yes btw as i play limit a lot and am with the impression that its better driving people out early by scaring them with the sn status rather than drawing...i'd lean towards no difference though...

[/ QUOTE ]

Point 1 - Complete nonsense. Bad players sometimes play a lot. SN isn't that hard to achieve. Also, break even players beat bad ones and lose to very good players. If you play average you can't beat them but if you play very well you can certainly win against them. Sure it's easier to play against a horrible player but you can't play 5 donkeys at one table anymore.

Point 2 - You don't understand FL or poker in general. You make money when they make bad calls. If you want to discourage that you need to learn to deal with bad beats or not play.

[/ QUOTE ]

but then you are contradicting your point 2 by what you are stating in point 1..."you can't play with 5 donks at 1 table anymore"...e.g. omaha/stud(i guess you are refering holdem ofcourse), but what are the chances that your top(highest p, good kickers(strt/flush) hand preflop stands up against 5 drawing hands?!you can do the math ofcourse since you understand poker so well..(bad beats?!yeah many of them, a rollercoaster ride as it is referred to)...i would definetely prefer them making bad calls its +ev, however they are not making bad calls if its 5 of them, but i am making bad plays by putting money in each pot, as i am giving them the odds to call their drawing hands in fl...on the other hand if they knew you are a sn you could probably limit the number of players involved in each pot which is the way i and anyone else would prefer i guess in such games, getting most of my hands up against a minimum number of players or hu better as the games mentioned should be played that way...what do you charge for each lesson?!nevermind

nh crymeariver