View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 04:10 PM

Default Re: My first brag post ever: 100K hands 10ptbb/100

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I usually dont rag on people and if you enjoyed playing i guess good for you but wtf. I cant help but think your going to be lieing in bed one night and just go "oh [censored] i waisted 100s of hours of my life to make 1k". Just think, you could have sold your tv or something for a grand, bought some books and read the forums, and be exactly where you are right now in like 2 weeks instead of a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do people climb Mount Everest? Because it's there.

Really, you've never decided to challenge yourself, and see if you can accomplish something?

That's what I decided to do, nothing more, nothing less. I find it funny, that people find this "sad."

What is sad, is how much people read into this...LOL.

And I'm not ragging on you in particular, just some of the comments in the thread.

Honestly I don't care, I'm having fun with this, and by this I mean the post, as well as my "experiment." And that's all that matters in life, is what makes me happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its just that usually when people challenge themselves to do something, its something, well, challenging. I find it funny that you equat yourself playing 100k hands at microstakes to someone climbing Mt. Everest.