View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 03:30 PM

Default 63 free check in BB hits TPNK + OESD

$0.50/$1 FR. Please do feel free to comment on all streets. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

SB is 24.49/4.08/1.00 (245 hands)

I'm in BB and am dealt 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

UTG+1 limps. Folded to SB who completes. I take the free check. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Flop: 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

SB checks. I figure that I have TPNK and am also vulnerable to pretty much any overpair (probably well within an early position limper's range), but even if I'm beat right now, I have a redraw to a straight. I bet. UTG + 1 folds. SB pulls the old check-raise. I call.

Turn: 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

SB leads. I call.

River: 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

SB bets. I fold.

I don't know what to think about this hand. What do you think? I'd also be curious to hear how you folks would feel play on this hand would differ if i didn't have the redraw to the straight. Do I hold on as long with a TPNK vulnerable to overpairs? Should I have even bet the flop in that scenario?