View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 03:19 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Supposed to be a joke...yeah it sounds corny to me now. Bah. What's my response tho? "Yeah I'm probably going I'll be there at some point?"

I was thinking, don't respond at all online. Wait until like 7pm tomorrow and text her with... "hay wanna go to that thing? me and some peeps are heading there at 10"...

No thats too specific. Text her at 10 with "I'm at that bar you should stop by"?

She doesnt really know anyone in this city so she'd probably come if I invited her...I just need to set up the right situation.

Hmmmm...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like any of these responses. First one is too ambiguous. Second one commits her to bringing friends along, since you are too. The third one makes it look like you're there just sitting in a corner, drumming your fingers and waiting on her.

I'd just keep it nice and casual, something like, "Cool... maybe I'll see you there. If you do make it up that way, be sure to bring one of your wigs. Imagine the possibilities." Something stupid and goofy like that. Sounds like she's going to come alone -- I'd put it at 80/20.