View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 02:32 PM

Default Re: supernova visual recognition

[ QUOTE ]
sn=great players (nobody ever said that), however they have to be at least break-even players (exception:"onlinepro"..hehe), or else would they be stupid enough to spend in order to keep that status and gain merely valuable fpp?!..so can't extract money out of them in the long-term...

i voted yes btw as i play limit a lot and am with the impression that its better driving people out early by scaring them with the sn status rather than drawing...i'd lean towards no difference though...

[/ QUOTE ]

Point 1 - Complete nonsense. Bad players sometimes play a lot. SN isn't that hard to achieve. Also, break even players beat bad ones and lose to very good players. If you play average you can't beat them but if you play very well you can certainly win against them. Sure it's easier to play against a horrible player but you can't play 5 donkeys at one table anymore.

Point 2 - You don't understand FL or poker in general. You make money when they make bad calls. If you want to discourage that you need to learn to deal with bad beats or not play.