View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 12:50 PM

Default Re: Danny Bonaduce ends \"Survivor\" star Jonny Fairplay\'s career

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Their both dbags, though Johnny initiated the physical contact. Just bad luck, or bad coordination, on Johnny's part to land mouth-first. Danny really didn't do all that much. I'm sure my brother and did far more stupid things rough-housing than that. We just had the sense to throw out are arms and turn our face away from the floor...

I can't see Danny being convicted for any intentional damage. Maybe negligence, but not intent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Danny is like 6' tall and he LAUNCHED Jonny. You throw anyone with their head aimed toward the floor from that height and they're going to get hurt, especially if he's not expecting it. Whether Danny intended to hurt him or not is irrelevant.

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't launch. Johnny barely cleared Danny's head. And he didn't throw him at the floor, he tossed him up in the air and Johnny gracelessly fell forward.

And Danny is short dude. He's no where near 6' tall. Steroid strong, but hardly tall. IMDB has him at 5'6".

Johnny fell about as far as someone would fall out of wrestling ring...something Johnny supposedly knows a little bit about.