View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 11:48 AM

Default Re: Apply for the Dream Job

[ QUOTE ]
I feel bad for anyone who considers being a financial analyst a dream job [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you've come to the wrong forum then. many would feel bad for an aspiring poker player getting the "dream job" of learning from phil ivey or barry greenstein.

specialization and advances in division of labor, diversified skill sets, and freedom of choice/opinion/speech allow for your thoughts.

i mean seriously, thank you for sharing your pity with the rest of us. i'm sure we're all better off after reading that somebody feels bad for the opportunity of an individual in an industry to lean most of the basics and some advanced concepts from one of the very best in that industry.

i'm curious, are you a doctor or psychologist? what do you do? or what do you consider a dream job?

and more pertinantly, why the f*ck did you feel the need to post your thoughts about feeling bad for anybody who considers being a financial (though in this case it is an investment) analyst a dream job in the business, finance and investing forum.

sorry for the rant, but your post just hit my "annoyed at that sh*t" bone the wrong way.

Barron