View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 10:56 AM

Default Re: Staking arrangement details, advice needed...

[ QUOTE ]
yo guys,

I need a bit of help: Hypothetically if I were to stake a guy to play NL$100, he puts up $1250 as do I; giving him a $2500 BR. I then coach him, for 4/5 sessions which would be $300+, so he can beat NL$100 well.

What % of the profit would be fair here for me as the staker and him as the player? Any other things that need to be considered here too?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not see this as a good idea???

What level do you play at??? I see all your strategy posts are in the micros so why are you so confident that after 3/4 coaching session he will be able to beat $100NL well?? What is the $300+????

If you are both putting up $1,250 it does not make sense...He is so close to being able to play the $100s on is own why does he need a stake???

Depending on what level of play OP is at why would you want to stake him for $1,250??? This does not seem like a good deal/idea for either one of you...

If you wish to stake him in order to move up a level there is no reason to stick to a BR management number unless it is meant to be a "long term" agreement...

Any online stake deal needs to include how to deal with RB + Bonuses and any other incetive that are earned/won/awarded...

Becareful and think it thru completely..These "deals" can easily end friendships...