View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 07:25 AM

Default A unique feature for a pokersite

I have an idea that I think would get the first site that applies a huge amount of new regulars.

In a survey at one of the biggest swedish pokerforum the Question was about fairness/rigg. It showed that roughly 50% did not think the cards were dealt absolutley random.

What if a site implemented a display in the cashier that showed how well one is doing with draws, sets and all-inns vs expected value? It would not be much harder than saving handhistories at the users CPU? Then show how many % above or below expected value one are regarding draws and how many $ one are above or below expected value in all-inns.

* all-inns vs Exp value
* pktpairs flopping set when seen flop vs exp value
* flushdraws getting there on turn vs exp value
* flushdraws getting there on river vs exp value
* open enders getting there on turn vs exp value
* open enders getting there on river vs exp value

I think it would be useful regardless of what one is thinking about rigg/fairness of the sites. You would get a good idea if you play great or just running hot (Something like the pokerEV luckmeter in another thread but more exact).

Why would any site not like to get a big share of the 50% that feel unsure about the fairness of pokersites (if they have a truly random carddistrubution)?