View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 04:21 AM

Default Re: X-Post from NVG: WCOOP ME champion is play2kill (Multi-Accounting)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whether or not someone multiaccounts a poker tournament really doesn't translate at all to who they are as a person.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry if JJ's dick is so far up your ass that it interferes with your thinking, but you just said "Just because someone cheats, it doesn't say anything about their character."

ed: I don't give a [censored] about the rest of his life

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, I'm not going to get into a squabble about ethics and character with you. But you claimed for multiaccounters to be "loner cheaters" and bragged about your "rich and varied lifestyle". That is the really only completely stupid thing you said because it just isn't true. And I stand by my statement that Multiaccounters are less likely to be "loner cheater degenerates" than honest players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy god my sincere apologies for quadruple posting in a thread from a forum i've rarely if ever frequented, but holy god.

[ QUOTE ]
And I stand by my statement that Multiaccounters are less likely to be "loner cheater degenerates" than honest players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheaters...

Are less like to be...

Cheaters...

Than non-cheaters...

Am I to believe a human being with the intelligence and capability to read, write, turn on a computer and connect to this forum actually typed the sentence I quoted?

<font color="white">It must be trolling. Since we're ban-happy these days might as well ban stealthmunk. </font>