View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 03:35 AM

Default Re: WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation

[ QUOTE ]
My first table at EPT London was with Mark Telsher. We talked for two hours or so before our table broke. For some reason he seemed very determined to not let me out his online name to the rest of the table for whatever reason. I've talked to play2kill in the chatbox at both Stars and FTP while playing 25/50 and 50/100 NUMEROUS times and the person typing in the chat just doesn't seem to have the same personality as Mark Telsher. Although at the EPT London table we were at, Mark came behind me and confirmed to me he was play2kill. I have also heard reports that play2kill is Mikael Thuritz. I will say I do not believe that two people share this account. It always seems to be the same person playing from the very detailed and technical style that play2kill uses, and his chat language. It's either one or the other and I really can't figure it out. FWIW, whoever it is, is very good as I've probably played 100k+ hands with play2kill.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that's good enough for me. If Boosted vouches for someone's integrity I believe that ought to be the end of it. 100% no lose.