View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 02:50 AM

Default Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No one on DBF seems to take credit for the attacks yet. The whole thing looks fantastic right now. You guys/gals have done wonderful job lately to survive these attacks. Well played.

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone from DBF takes credit for attacking you guys, they will probably get verbally ran into the ground before being banned from our forums. We dont condone that [censored].

Plus people from VIP, DBF, and [H] know that you guys arent the ones writting the BBV4L on stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true. Maybe/hopefully someone will be that dumb. I'm glad everyone stuck through that pink mess attack. I know some of us have tried to erase the BBV4L on the other logos.

Sigh, Yahooka is scribbled under the first B which is under attack. I saw a thread on the forum about them, although, it's probably not them because why claim credit for something when you can misdirect anger and ink somewhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

IIRC, Yahooka and KATG (Keith & the Girl, someone fill me in on what that site is about, please.) had a little war going on for a while.