View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 02:09 AM

Default Re: WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mark is known for greeting people with a line like "hello, my name is mark teltscher, I live in park lane and drive a ferrari".

[/ QUOTE ]pretty sure he has a lambo heh

fwiw he's been a super nice guy in my experiences both irl and online

[/ QUOTE ]

So you want to take this opportunity to make you're own case for never having done anything shady or against the rules Cole? I should ask you to swear on your mother's life or something like that but I was always taught it's not my place to administer such oaths or tests.

Bottom line is a lot of us who've been around and played for awhile now don't think any of you teenage nosebleed noobs have any credibility whatsoever. We think you're totally lacking in character (mainly because you aren't old enough to understand what selfishness and fraud does to a society) because we've seen incident after incident of totally degenerate behavior from some of the most well known among you (ZeeJustin, BoostedJ, JJProdigy, Grimstarr). We know the typical mindset of a high stakes gambler--a propensity to angle shoot and con (commonly defined as theft in the rest of society) without any restraint whatsoever .. and we figure the younger a person is the more they are likely to think they can get away with because of their carelessness and ignorance.

I am on record as saying you pretty much all took major shortcuts to build those huge rolls. That's not to say you aren't good players, maybe even great players, but many of us think there is little likliehood you amassed those prodigious rolls in the period of time you did without taking substantial liberties ZeeJustin and JJProdigy style. Justin said himself in his half-assed mea culpa that all "his friends" (presumably a good number of the young high stakes "prodigies" who never miss an opportunity to defend him time and again when a thread pops up) "were doing the same thing."

So how bout it?