View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 12:04 AM

Default Re: Paperchamp\'s NFL Week 5

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't understand how Jax is only giving up 2 points at KC. Yeah they just beat SD, and yeah Jax has had a slow offensive start, but they are coming off a bye, and had an impressive showing at Denver.

I also like the GB line a lot. I don't think anyone who has watched the NFL this year needs more analysis on that one

[/ QUOTE ]

Arrowhead is typically considered one of the toughest places to play a road game. Neutral field the line would be larger than 5 I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Something important to remember- Chiefs are absolutely terrible against the run.

KC allowed 73 yards rushing to Ahman Green in Week 1. He hasn't done anything the rest of the year. KC allowed Cedric Benson to rush for 101 yards in Week 2, he hasn't rushed for more than 50 against anyone else. In Week 3, Adrian Peterson went wild on them for 102 yards. And Last week, we saw LT finally get going against them.

Fred Taylor and Maurice Jones-Drew have had a week off, they should be fresh and hopefully Del Rio has realized he needs to use them more. I think the Jags will finally get things going on the ground and I absolutely love Jags -2.5.