View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 10:43 PM

Default Re: Poll: What do you do at the tables?

I guess I am too damn regular...

Get to table toss down the "coin" I use as a cap, go buy my own chips, as I also get an extra stack or two of the predominate chip to put in my pocket. Sit down, unrack, press the service light and order two cokes, one OJ and one bottled water.

Breaks, I always go after I fold UTG. If I play UTG I wait another orbit. No timetable, just go when I want, I generally come back in time to post the BB or post behind the button. I make sure I get out of the room on my breaks, get the noise, smell, etc away from me for a few minutes. Really makes a difference for me.

Just picked up a iPod touch this week, going to give it a go this weekend. I run hot and cold on chatting, and lately I think I am playing better when I just STFU and play. So I am going to try the iPod.

Chopping, I generally prefer to play than chop. Most of the people I end up with, would prefer to chop but dont get bent when someone wants to play.

I played with sun glasses once, hated it. While I might considered some clear but mirrored glasses if I ever find a pair I like. Locally it doesnt matter, but when I play higher out of town, it would be nice.

I do generally eat a nice dinner when I know I am going to be in a long session. No sense if starving ones self. I play while I eat, but I dont do both at the same time.