View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 07:36 PM

Default Re: Street by street vs TerrorOfSweden, EPT Barcelona (Hand w/ masters

man i dont think folding is that bad here. calling is gonna lead to a ridiculously high variance spot being oop with a marginal hand against a maniac. we're often going to end up putting in a fair bit of our stack here postflop just crossing our fingers that his range when 3betting an unknown utg raiser from ep is very wide. i mean i know that i personally would fold here, because i don't think my postflop skill edge is that huge that i can make up for being oop against a good lag with a pretty marginal hand. ansky's situation may be different.

edit: i just read this

[ QUOTE ]
Finally after about 30 minutes into 50/100 my stomach feels fine and I am playing some poker. 2 to my left is a mega euro LAGtard, TerrorOfSweden. He is reraising or raising almost every single hand, NEVER folding to reraises once he has entered the pot, and his vpip is prob over 90%. He is completely fearless, and prob doesn't care if he loses in the first hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

and now elect to call. i should have read the op more carefully. i thought the whole premise was just like "he's a laggy european! HE COULD HAVE ANYTHING!", and i thought that was a bit dubious.

anyway, move along, nothing to see here.