View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 07:26 PM

Default Re: There are now breaks in the WPX tournies

[ QUOTE ]
his presence on these forums is a significant reason why I am still such a huge fan of WPEX.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. Thank you for responding to us, Fred!

Also..a couple suggestions while they are fresh on my mind....I'll probably add more later.

1)Reloading at cash tables is agonizing. Each window just takes too long to pop up, and then again too long to respond to your selections. As a result, reloading can sometimes not end up happening until like three hands after you start the process. Ugh.

2)I still don't like the no HH vs. w/hh option (at least not until you build your base). I don't think I have yet once chosen my table by which of these I prefer. I just sit at whichever is going at the time. When I start a table, I always chose the w/HH option. Based on who joins the new table, and the other tables I've seen them on, I'd say they just go where people are at, too.

3)Sometimes player notes pop up automatically...sometimes they don't. I'd like this to be an always automatic.

4)You said there would be a "well-established marketing technique" (paraphrase) put to use after switching to 75% rakeback. I haven't seen anything...is it still coming? Hints?