View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 02:31 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (10/1) (Spoilers?)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
for people who like to act like they know what theyre talking about, a lot of you guys seldom know what youre talking about:

[ QUOTE ]
There was like 9k or something in the pot when it got to Jenn

[/ QUOTE ]

not even close. it was 2400 to go plus the 100 ante. five players called (i think maybe one folded), so thats $12,500. daniel bets $8,000. so its $20,500. man im good at math.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he's talking about her preflop call, when there was 7600 in the pot when it came to her action. Good thing we've got someone who knows what they're talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

youre right, clown, you are taking a wild guess. did you even read his post? dont bother looking for it, because im quoting it right here:

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with Barry that Daniel played this hand pretty horrible. There was like 9k or something in the pot when it got to Jenn and she was like "okay, I'm the biggest nit on this show and I wanna play a 150k pot, kay?" and he was like "I got top pair and I will put you on a hand I am coinflipping with so I can call kay?". God forbid he should fold there and she does have JQs and he's like "omg, I lost like 4k in equity by folding in this pot!".

[/ QUOTE ]

does that sound like preflop to you? no. it doesnt. in your face. i win. oh, man. IN YOUR FACE! now who is pretending to know what theyre talking about? you are the pretender. HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT THIS GUY DROMAR! HE TRIES TO ACT SMART BUT HE IS JUST A BIG FAT PHONY! DROMAR IS A BIG FAT PHONY AND I DOMINATE HIM. IN YOUR FACE, DUURRRRRRRRRRROMAR. IN YOUR FACE!

[/ QUOTE ]

A little much...But generally, I approve of this post.