View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 02:03 PM

Default Re: my pastor divorced his wife and married a sophomore

[ QUOTE ]
that was one of the problems. I went to talk to him after he quit my highschool not really knowing why he did. The first thing I found out was he was getting a divorce, which at my highschool probably would have forced him to resign in iteslf. I did not know right away that the reason was to marry the sophomore in my highschool. the first word that i heard they were getting married was when i heard they flew up to north dakota (apprently they have less strict laws on minors getting married) and were getting married that day. so i was not able to talk to him before the fact. So i really did not have a chance to discuss this issue with him before it happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the chick hot? If she is, that outweighs all morality codes in my book.

My guess is that the pastor felt trapped in a loveless marriage, both for religious reasons and for the perceived immorality of divorce by the school. His wife probably treated him like crap, and almost certainly didn't put out nearly enough. I'm willing to bet that having ditched the hag and gone with a girl that is younger and seems based on the report to genuinely love him, he's probably one of the happiest people in the world right now.

Why would you knock that?