View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 12:51 PM

Default Re: Heartland Poker Tour Upcoming Events & they\'re coming 2 Denver

[ QUOTE ]
Cincy, please quit spamming the boards with your excuses for why you can't win in Black Hawk. It's not because you're too good.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, I'm not 'spamming the boards' about it, and when asked here, or elsewhere, all I've simply said (in effect) is that it (Bingo/Lotto/No fold 'em Hold 'em Poker aka play any two cards to at least the flop no matter what) is just not my type of poker.

Just because others are good at this type of poker (IE: Low limit), doesn't mean I am, and I have never claimed to be either.

I could most likely get a handle on it, if I lived closer and could play more, but I'm just not willing to drive 2 hrs round trip to play in a game I don't find at the very least, fun to play at, even if I lost my money.

In other words, I'm not trying to make any excuses here, I've only said I don't like this kind of poker, and I doubt I ever will.

At the very least, even if I'm losing money, I'd like to have fun doing so, and for my money to last longer than if I was go go over and play the slots, and in Blackhawk, that's just not the case for me, so I simply choose not to play in the cash games.

As for the tournaments, well, again, I could master them better if I spent more time playing them, but again, the distance factor comes into play again.

If there were cash games I'd enjoy playing in afterwords, I'd make the effort (aka the drive) on a regular basis, but as it stands now, I simply don't see the motification for it (at least for me).

You have a right to your views, at least afford the same courtesy for me to have mine.