View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 11:56 AM

Default Re: WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i find it really hard to believe mark wont get his account frozen and his play2kill account banned, with wcoop funds seized and redistributed.

someone let ka$ino know he could be rich(er)

[/ QUOTE ]
stars let zj keep his money.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not true. Stars took all the money that I had ever cashed for in tournaments where I had more than one account entered in. The money was redistributed to players afaik. The amount was about $3,400, and I believe included two cashes.

I never even bothered to mention to Stars that one of those cashes was completely legitimate because it was actually being piloted by someone else, because compared to Party, they let me off easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

More justification. "even tho i cheated my big win was legit so im still good"

[/ QUOTE ]

Not justifying at all. I was stupid and screwed up bigtime and deserved a heavy punishment. Multi-accounting is wrong, and if the WCOOP winner is proven guilty, he should have all the winnings seized so that they can be redistributed to the other players that rightfully deserve the money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good post ZJ. I'm glad that you've learned from all that craziness. Maybe this Mark guy will be as humbled oldcountry-style by getting his monies froze.

gl,
--GA