Thread: Suggestion
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 11:22 AM

Default Re: Suggestion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

durron .. yes people did ... because they have met him and met bobo so the real life thing makes it sticky

[/ QUOTE ]

do you honestly feel i am happy with how this ended up working out?

[/ QUOTE ]

OK i really am trying to be done with this.

in answer to your question, "do you honestly feel i am happy with how this ended up working out?" ---
probably not. But you didnt defend publicly defend him, and quoted a bunch of posts that were absolutely positively NOT banworthy at all and it was obvious you thought they were. At least that is the public perception.

You probably should have explained to bobo that a permaban may not be permanent if he behaves and it is decided to shorten the ban. Instead, bobo acted like a moran and waited less than 24 hours for a response from ryan (and i havent gotten a read receipt from the pm i sent ryan for bobo on saturday either fwiw) and circumvented the ban which i agree was ultimately his downfall and his own fault and ruined any reasonable chance of reinstatement.

Durron, you were in a tough spot i agree. Maybe you should have explained to him that "permaban" may not have been permanent and that if he behaved there was wiggle room.

In the big scheme of things, it's not really a big deal. A lot of us just disagreed with it, that is all