View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 10:46 AM

Default Re: New CardRunners website to launch tomorrow

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Delete your DRM folder and do the security upgrade for WMP (its all in the FAQ).

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant seem to figure out how to make the play button work. I cant find a DMF folder...I dont even know where to look or what it stands for and I have no clue how to update the wmp security. Any help wpuld be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
# Open Windows Explorer. Go to Tools > Folder Options > View. Check the box that says "Show hidden files" and uncheck the one that says "hide protected operating system files". You will be presented with a warning; click Yes to the warning. Click Apply. Click Ok.
# Browse to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users. You should see a dimmed folder titled "DRM". Dimmed folders represent "hidden" folders in Windows.

For Vista users, this folder is located in the c:\users\USERNAME\appdata\local\microsoft

# Delete the DRM folder and everything in it.
# Reset your folder view options that were changed in step 7.1.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So I tried all this and there is still no DRM folder. There is some npdrm2 folder in wmp, but thats it. Also, whats up with the videos I have downloaded already disappearing from the cr site? Thanks a lot.