View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 10:11 AM

Default Re: Question re: Paypal

[ QUOTE ]
This appears to be answered in the User Agreement, Section 13.3:

Filing Deadlines. We will not grant any Claim unless you first initiate a Dispute in our Resolution Center within 45 Days of the date of the relevant payment and then escalate the Dispute into a Claim within 20 Days of the date you file your Dispute. It is your responsibility to keep track of the deadlines under this section.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes and no...I sold an item on ebay and used paypal to pay . A kid bought my personal dvd collection for like 900 and i was in the middle of some crazy travelling and we basically reached an agreement that I'd do it in 6 weeks when I got back. It ended up taking me about 2 months from the actual buy date to ship but i had emails from him telling me it was cool and that he was a patient person. Turns out he used his moms credit card and she got pissed and stopped payment on the transaction. It was well passed the 45 days but they took it out of my account anyway and said they'd be on my side of the case of the credit company vs. paypal. I lost the case and was out the money...