View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 10:02 AM

Default Re: WSOP on ESPN thread (10/2 - Day 6)

[ QUOTE ]
The AI move with TPTK against one of the bigger stacks was a reach but he's not ever laying down AQ in the SB folded to him and I have a feeling we would have seen all the money get in there regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought a K hit the turn before he pushed, no? That would mean Scotty didn't even have TPTK when he pushed.

Anyway, my feeling towards a lot of players have changed a lot over the lasst month.

Khan: I hated the guy when I first saw him. Now, even though I think he should definitely show more consideration to a player that he knocks out, I am growing pretty fond of him.

Scotty: I was rooting for him big-time, right up until last night. When things are going his way, he is loaded with one-liners and comments, and is jovial and funny. Then he loses a few pots and suddenly he is telling people not to F with him.

Tran: I thought he was way too cocky with his self-praise after his sick call in last week's episode, but I respected the pretty amazing call. Then I watched lasst night and I began disliking him very much. There was a hand, I forget who was involved, JT vs AK I believe. Tran turns down the $1k sidebet offer, cause the money wasn't big enough. Then I think the JT turns a T, but a Q is on board. The JT guy is happy - Tran reprimands him for being happy. Sure enough, J hits the river, JT guy is out of the tourney, and Tran starts asking him "why you do that, see?" in an 'I told ya so' way. WTF Tran? You are not even in the hand, you comment throughout, and now you wanna make the guy feel worse after he busts out? I enjoyed seeing him go for Super Sick Call Part Deux and lose all his chips.