View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 09:12 AM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

[ QUOTE ]
I think there is a marketing aspect to the live tournaments that is beneficial to Stars. I'm pretty sure in the fine print is says something about being covered head to toe in Stars branded clothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why I suggested one would have to take less value for a substitute item (to cover the lost advertising).

[ QUOTE ]
I'd argue for the option to sell them to another high volume player. That would probably be easier to justify.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I didn't even think of this one.

Or to take it one step further, aren't they just putting the $$$ for the WSOP in our accounts these days? (Or at least most of it).

[ QUOTE ]
The other ideas in the last page are great but I'm confused if they are what people actually expect to happen or wish would happen? I wish all of those would happen but I don't think it is likely that they will.

[/ QUOTE ]

The items that I listed have been discussed on here and Scotty has said that they will at least look into it. I'm not sure of the likelyhood of seeing any changes, but Stars certainly has a history of valuing the opinions of its customers.