View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 08:51 AM

Default Re: my pastor divorced his wife and married a sophomore

[ QUOTE ]
im bounded to a 30 year(way overly excessive) legal contract by my highschool which my parents signed in order for me to attend the school, so im kind of concerned by being traced through ip ect.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all the word is bound, not bounded. I find it amusing that you wish to compare GPA's with other posters when your own grammar and general use of the English language is so appalling.

Secondly, your OP asks us on our opinions of how you can get this to the press without being found out, obviously due to the fact that you're a snivelling coward as well as illiterate. It mentions nothing about our own personal opinions on this unusual liason. I have an opinion but I won't give it as I'm sure that there is more information that you haven't disclosed yet here.

Now it turns out that you're not even in school anymore. This means that you've been stewing over this for some time, (two years in fact by the information posted). The only reason that I can think of is that you had the hots for the girl but the older guy snuck in and nicked off with her. Your own personal rage has built up to the point where you want to out them publicly but do not even possess the intelligence to know how to go about this.

Quite amusing in a sad way.