View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 07:16 AM

Default Re: no point in life?

Meh, not a great situation there but plenty of people have it worse. At least you're only 22... there are lots of people in your situation in their upper 20s who still haven't got their life on any kind of a track (I was one, luckily I was living cheap and had no debt though).

I'm not sure if it works this way in England but it's worth checking on... in the US, if you're over 22 and you're going back to college you qualify for free government grants to pay for tuition. I don't understand it exactly, but since it counts as "adult education" there's free money there. Finishing college is definitely a good thing to do if you can.

As for the rest... I don't know, hard to give good advice on a situation I don't really understand. Find a different kind of job maybe? Or try just going out somewhere you've never been before, find something to get interested in. Even if it's just some junky TV show you heard was supposed to be good. IMO it's easier to get through all the boring crap if you have something to look forward to and be interested in.